ART and wellbeing will document the experience of three groups as they take part in a pilot programme of visual arts taster workshops including:
• Working in 3D e.g clay
• Using a range of 2 D visual arts media
The pilot will provide participants with the experience needed to enable them to contribute to the design and co-production of an arts and wellbeing legacy service.
A series of 3 questions will be explored:
• What are the intrinsic benefits of creativity?
• How can the arts contribute to wellbeing?
• What would an arts and wellbeing service look like?
The outputs of the project will be:
• an exhibition of visual artwork
• a short documentary film
The three groups taking part are: Pembrokeshire MIND, Pembrokeshire People First and Pembrokeshire Sign and Share Club.